Project Coordinator wanted by my large scale FMCG client to support their portfolio and programme management team.
Project Coordinator with experience support Cyber Security initiatives would be highly desirable.
This Project Coordinator position will be a critical role and will require the chosen to candidate to be able to co-ordinate and provide administration support to the portfolio governance framework,
Key Responsibilities Project Coordinator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
- Coordination and facilitation of the portfolio’s governance framework
- Promote, contribute and support to the Agile Delivery across the portfolio
- Support onboarding, joiners, leavers process with access requests
- Track projects, risks and issues co-ordinating dependencies
- Assisting and supporting Directors with reporting (upward and downward)
- Organising and attending meetings and recording minutes
- Excellent writing and communicating skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to adjust communications approach and style based on target audience
- Experience engaging with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Sound organisational skills with experience in maintaining work stream governance artefacts and reporting
- Strong co-ordination of deliverable tracking to plan; attention to detail
This is a contract position initially for 5 months based remotely but then in West London offering up to £250 per day via umbrella.