- Defining the standards for site layouts, touchpoints, structures, spaces, and branding across all customer-facing environments.
- As the Design project manager for low-carbon fleet hubs, you will work closely with real estate and construction teams, developers, offer development and product owners, vendors, and operational teams to understand functional and strategic requirements.
- Collaborating closely with multiple stakeholder groups across the business to build site design solutions for low-carbon fleet sites in Europe.
- Partnering with outside agencies to develop site-specific design solutions, then work to translate those ideas into proof of concepts and workable standards for the businesses to execute.
What you will need:
- A background in Architectural or civil design to develop programmatic site layouts, building plans, and design scopes.
- Strong interest in the future of renewable energy/EV and scope to problem solve and develop new standards for these projects.
- Proficient at engaging with internal and external parties to ensure smooth delivery on time and to budget
- Able to design clear and creative briefs for architects or design agencies, ensuring alignment on scope and deliverables.
- Subject matter specialist who informs the delivery of architectural and interior design solutions.
- Background in materials, fabrication methods, construction or engineering is helpful.
- Able to manage projects and requests from multiple markets, multiple entities, and multiple time zones.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior management.
- Confident at evaluate supplier competency, develop prototypes, and execute pilot projects of new visual standards, as needed.
- Experience of successfully delivering EV / Fleet infrastructure projects is highly desirable
This role provides a base salary of up to £75,000 with a Market leading benefits package.
The role consists of hybrid working between our clients offices, home and sites.
This role will require international travel to offices / sites occasionally.
If you’re a Design Project Manager looking for a new challenge this is an exciting opportunity to work for a global market leader that are delivering innovative EV Infrastructure to its fleet customers on an international scale.