Within this role, you will be working to manage risk, reduce controls gaps and work towards improving incidents throughout the company. The perfect candidate would have a high level of experience in understanding needs at a quick pace, identifying the needed improvements and carrying them out whilst working seamlessly within a team.
- Analyse potential improvement opportunities.
- Improve risk management by delivering with controls improvements and efficiency savings.
- Work with stakeholders and partners whilst working towards meeting delivery deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
Experience working with:
- Improving management frameworks
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Risk frameworks
- Controls processes and improvements
- Stakeholder/partner management
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Operations Improvement Analyst to make an impact improving the operational controls across the entire company.
This is a 11-month fixed term contract offering up to £45,000 Pro Rata.