Exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager with proven experience of working in an Agile environment, leading the delivery of IT Change projects to join a global leading Financial Services company based in Edinburgh.
The role will be based in Edinburgh for a company which provides life insurance, pensions and asset management. The role will include managing in-house and third-party software and application development projects across the front and back office.
- The Project Manager will lead the end to end delivery of IT Change projects
- Co-ordination of projects and ensuring requirements and deadlines are met and regulations followed
- Functional, quality, security and automatic regression testing
- Managing software deliveries
- Exposure working in an Agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, across multiple locations with multiple tool sets
- Experience in managing and delivering software and application development projects
- Excellent skills managing senior stakeholders
- Experience within the Financial Services essential
- PRINCE2 certification
This is an exceptional opportunity for a career motivated, and delivery focused Project Manager to join a market leading Financial Services organisation, renowned for their continued and substantial investment into Technology.
It must be stressed that only proven Project Managers with experience leading the delivery of software and application development projects, with exposure to Agile and experience within the Financial Services will be considered for this position.
This is a permanent role, based in Edinburgh offering a basic salary of between £47,000 – 59,000 + package.