Global Online Retailer based in West London now urgently require an experienced CyberArk Project Manager to deliver a business-critical Privelegded Access Management project.
The CyberArk Project Manager will look at and remediate the vulnerabilities in Access Management through the implementation of a Privileged Access Management tool covering new employees and customers, working across the business to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
The ideal CyberArk Project Manager will have the following experience:
- CyberArk experience is essential
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience of delivering Privelegded Access Management projects for enterprise businesses using CyberArk
- End to end project delivery experience
- Ecommerce exposure – ideally within Travel or Retail
- Highly effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This is an initial 3 month contract with scope to extend until the end of the year.
If you’re a delivery focused CyberArk Project Manager, with the required PAM experience, then please apply!