Project Manager with an extensive understanding of CMC drug development as well as formal training in Project Management wanted by my large scale FMCG client based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with technical project team members to build non-clinical drug development plans.
This Project Manager role will be responsible for monitoring and controlling acute integrated project plans whilst managing budgets as well as resourcing internal and external activities.
Project Manager will suit candidates who have completed training against a PMP or PRINCE2 certification and who has acute awareness of Project Management practice in the pharmaceutical (preferred) or other industries.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Follow corporate governance requirements, including information documentation and compliance training.
- Minimum Level of Education BSc Bio/Chemical engineering (Development of manufacture with experience in pharmaceuticals)
- Preferred Level of Education MSc – deep understanding of developing pharmaceutical products and manufacturing requirements.
- In depth knowledge and preferably hands on experience working with technical packages to deliver a new small molecule, biopharma or cell.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management focus areas (scope, time, cost, quality)
- Relevant understanding of change management, continuous improvement and consensus building.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Project Manager role candidates are required to be educated up to at least BSc Bio/Chemical engineering and to have extensive exposure to Project Manager practice.