The Project Manager to join a newly established Transformation Team and take ownership of end to end delivery of high-profile business change initiatives across the business, working in an Agile environment.
To be considered for this position applications must have the following experience:
- Proven experience a Project Manager with focus on Delivery
- Extensive experience with Business Change projects
- Strong skills in Agile methodologies
- Prince2 Certified
- Strong ability to delivery strategies and solutions of high business value – Business outcomes in excess of £3m
- Demonstratable experience on managing projects independently
- Effective stakeholder management skills at levels
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is highly advantageous
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with focus on end-to-end delivery and strong Agile skills to join a market leading company renowned for their substantial investment in technology and innovation.
This is an urgent requirement and my client is looking for someone to join asap, following a one stage face to face interview at their St Albans office.
This is a permanent role based in St Albans paying between £40,000 and £49,000 DOE. The role will involve travel to other locations so candidates must be flexible – all travel will be expensed.