My client, a market leading financial advisory company, who are rated highly for employee satisfaction are looking for a Project Manager to lead business change projects across the business.
This role will be responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery of process, technology and business change projects. The ideal candidate would have financial services experience, and lean/six sigma/agile qualifications and/or experience.
You will work closely with Product Managers, key Stakeholders, and SMEs on a daily basis; whilst holding responsibility for leading initiatives from the identification of problems through root cause analysis, leading the delivery of change.
- Capturing key requirements and ensuring measurable outcomes (Epics/User Stories)
- Produce key documents (PID/Business Case)
- Determine and prioritise opportunities (root cause analysis/ lean reviews/ value stream mapping)
- Define project milestones, critical success factors and drive activity to achieve timely delivery
- Be accountable for milestone tracking, critical success factors, budgeting, and resource allocation
- Management of all risks, issues, and constraints
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Attend key programme and change boards
- Organise and facilitate key project ceremonies
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong experience leading and implementing change
- Experience working in high-tech environments with multi-functional teams
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile
- Experience in Financial Services ideally
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a market leading financial advisory company who are making significant business changes.
The role pays up to £60k per annum, with a great package and primarily remote working (on site for key meetings in Swindon based office – roughly twice a month).