Leading IT Consultancy based in Central London is now looking for a passionate and experienced Project Manager to join their expanding Programme and Project Management practice.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a variety of IT , Digital and Business Change projects and programmes across a range of sectors including Retail, Telco, Media and Financial Services sectors for their client base in Central London and the South East (Slough, Maidenhead, Newbury, Milton Keynes and Cambridge) in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Management Consultant to join an award winning, highly dynamic team and make a real difference with high profile blue-chip companies.
The ideal Project Management Consultant will have the following experience / skills:
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager/ Transformation Lead / Team lead within consultancy or internal consulting environment
- Strong track record in delivering successful projects
- Previous experience working on various complex Transformation / IT Change / Mobilisation/ Digital projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to a variety of methodologies – Agile, Waterfall, Lean etc
- Flexibility to travel as required (Clients located predominantly in London, Slough, Maidenhead, Cambridge & Milton Keynes)
We are recruiting at different levels within the Project Management function:
Salary range: from £50,000 to £68,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking for a varied project based environment to excel and be challenged in and the opportunity to develop your Project Management skills, please apply!