A large consultancy company are looking for a project manager with previous experience in successfully delivering end-end projects in the software / applications space.
This role will be suitable for a personable person with great leadership capabilities. You will have years of experience as a project manager. Working within tight timeframes. The ideal candidate would have previously managed small- medium sized teams.
- 3 years minimum as a project manager
- Previous experience in leading / mentoring teams.
- Solid stakeholder management capabilities
- Previous experience leading end-end projects using Agile methodology
- Great communication and interpersonal skills on varying levels
- Experience with 400k+ busgets (ideally £1M)
- Knowledge of IT and software development projects
- Certified Scrum Master
- Great understanding of agile methods, lean thinking and continuous improvement
- Prince2 Certification
- Great understanding of PMI & MS project
- Willingness to grow and develop alongside the company
- Quick thinker and outside of the box thinker
- Build and develop relationships with stakeholders and senior members across the board.
- Run end-end delivery of multiplex projects.
- Take accountability for all project contact across all areas of the business.
- Regularly run workshops and provide mentorship for other members of the team.
- Evaluate and analyse the process of ongoing projects and set targets accordingly
- Assign all members of the tasks, providing constructive feedback where necessary and ensuring all members are inspired.
- Occasional travelling across London will also be required.
Benefits for yourself:
Aside from working alongside a reputable company and competitive salary. Our client provides a fantastic bonus scheme, travel allowance, flexible working, as well as your normal corporate benefits. This role is also based in central London with great transport links. The basic salary is between £45-65K depending on experience.