The Client Project Manager will hold relationships with key client stakeholders to understand requirements and translate these for technical teams. You will then manage a small team to deliver project workstreams as part of larger technology programmes.
My client specialises in integration technology and has an established client base which includes major brands in the Financial Services, Pharmaceutical and telecoms space.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with some consultancy experience to take a step up into a role with the potential to make a real impact.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Project Management experience
- Work with modernised methods and tools (e.g. JIRA, Asana)
- Previous experience within a Consultancy firm / Big 4 or Technology Consulting
- Experience managing a small technical team previously to deliver
- Client facing skills and exceptional stakeholder management
- Positive, delivery focused individual
This is an excellent opportunity for a career motivated Project Manager to join a fast- growth organisation where there is very real opportunity to progress.
You will be working with high profile, global clients managing and driving end:end IT projects, utilising the consultancy's technical resource.
The salary for this role is Circa £40,000-£55,000+ excellent package dependant on experience.