Construction Project Manager urgently required by my client; a global Utilities and Electronics company based in St Albans.
This is an excellent opportunity for a delivery focused Project Manager to join my client’s newly established Transformation Team, reporting directly to the Transformation Director. The Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of high-profile business change initiatives.
To be considered for this position applications must have the following experience:
- Strong experience as a Project Manager
- Proven skills in the delivery of Business Change projects
- Ability to provide leadership to cross functional teams and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Demonstratable experience on managing projects independently
- Delivered significant business outcomes in excess of £3m
- Extremely delivery focused
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- 3+ years construction industry experience
- Degree or HND/C qualified in Construction/Building Services
- Exposure to Agile, Prince2 and Lean Six Sigma ideal
It must be stressed that only proven Project Managers with experience leading the delivery of end to end Business Change will be considered for this position.
This is a permanent role based in St Albans involving travel where necessary, paying up to £60,000.