My client is a well-established multinational utilities firm. They are seeking an extremely passionate and confident project manager with a continuous improvement approach. Your main responsibilities will include building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, driving the end: end delivery of continuous improvement initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a fresh and innovative approach towards change with an extremely efficient method of shaping and leading change initiatives.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive exposure working across business change / transformation projects
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma advantageous
- Proven skills in the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in effectively leading intricate projects in a multifaceted environment.
- Great leader, with the capability of providing the business with strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for a delivery focused, results driven Project Manager with a passion for Continuous Improvement to join a market leading organisation, joining a high calibre Transformation team.
The role is based near to St Albans and offers a basic salary of up to £48,000 + car allowance + a benefits package. This company are renowned for offering a great working environment with exceptional benefits!