My client is undergoing a Core Banking upgrade, and are looking for a delivery focused Project Manager to manage the end: end systems upgrade, within budgetary and time constraints.
To be considered for the opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Strong Banking background
- Good skills in managing end: end system upgrade projects
- T24 system experience very advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexible to move out to Bahrain (Flights, medical paid for)
This is an exceptional opportunity for a career motivated Project Manager to secure a hands on and challenging role offering an excellent quality of life.
My client will pay for the flights, two weeks hotel accommodation, visa and private medical insurance.
To be considered for this career defining opportunity applicants must be proven Project Managers from a Banking background, and prepare to fly out to Bahrain once their notice is served.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract role offering between £72,000 – 96,000 TAKE HOME / NET per annum.