The Project Manager will be responsible for developing an overall email strategy and ensure that this is delivered in-line with KPIs. Individuals will also be tasked with managing all email stakeholders and ensuring that all processes and deadlines are met, whilst feeding results back to the overall CRM team. The CRM Project Manager will also be responsible for tracking team performance and ensuring that efficiency and output are maximised, while analysing past behaviour patterns.
The Project Manager (CRM) should possess the following experience:
- Experience managing high-volume email campaigns
- Google Analytics and advanced excel skills
- Experience collaborating with senior stakeholders
- ESP experience such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience within an e-Commerce environment