Project Manager (FinTec) / Up to £60k + up to 20% bonus / Shoreditch, London.
Project Manager will be joining a company that is shaping the future of capital markets, they have developed solutions and offerings that are being adopted by major financial institutions across the globe. Their work has been recognised with several industry awards and financial backing from global powerhouse financial services organisations.
Project Manager is a genuine opportunity to join a company that is having a genuine impact on a major industry. This is a mature start up with a host of well-established global clients already, they have generated a huge amount of media attention and are going from strength to strength.
The Project Manager will be supporting clients roll out industry disrupting software to global FS clients. Therefore, candidates with client facing experience working within the Big4 will be preferred. Project Manager candidates will have expert level stakeholder management and be able to juggle several plates at any given time with the ability to deliver on time.
Project Manager does not require any significant technology exposure. However, as you will be implementing a complex software solution, candidate with the ability to pick up concepts & idea and engage in technical conversations will be preferred.
PROJECT MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible for the End to End management of client implementation projects:
- Project planning
- Project documentation
- Project reporting (to the business and the end client)
- Stakeholder management (within the business and end client)
- Client engagement - ensuring
- Understanding and documentation of project Risks
- Pragmatic, able to find resolutions to issues
- As the business evolves, they will move towards a pure standardised approach to project delivery, which you will have the opportunity to support in the establishment of. Therefore, understanding of working within established frameworks a control will be beneficial
PROJECT MANAGER KEY SKILLS:
- Project Management experience
- Experience within the Big4 (ideally)
- Experience within Capital Markers / Financial Services
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Pragmatic thinker
Project Manager is a permanent role based in Shoreditch, London offering up to £60k with a bonus up to 20%.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this opportunity candidates are required to have end to end Project Management experience within the Big4 and or Capital Markets / Financial Services.