A leading international investment bank and financial services company are looking for a Project Manager to manage the key deliverables within the 2021/2022 wealth management sector.
It is a 6 month initial contract with a potential 12 month extension. Paying £650 pd inside IR35. The role would be full time office based in Central London.
- Project planning and coordination
- Ensuring the achievement of defined milestones within the relevant timescales and requirements
- Collaboration with stakeholders to identify the scope of developments, obtain approval when necessary, and ensure successful deliveries
- Coordination of staff and external parties to deliver on project goals
- Development and implementation of governance, risk management and stakeholder engagement
- Manage compliance and audit requirements
- Work with stakeholders to ensure all evidence materials are obtained and archived appropriately
- Project planning (including breakdown structure, risk log, and daily tracking)
- Manage financials and budgets
- Manage internal and external project resources to achieve budget, quality, and schedule requirements
- Build and maintain a project data archive to store evidence of all actions and outcomes
- 5+ years of project management experience in a major organisation
- Experience handling complex initiatives from inception through to delivery
- Experience working in a highly compliant industry
- Experience working in investment banking or wealth management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a great attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word)
- Willingness to abide by Covid-19 protocols
The rate is £650pd inside IR35, fully office based in Central London.