Project Manager required to join my consultancy client to deliver a large enhanced voice and messaging capability system programme.
This Project Manager position will suit candidates who have a strong technical background and are able to manage demanding business owners.
Decommissioning Project Manager Required Skills
- MVNO background preferred
- Extensive experience and successful record of accomplishment in project management delivering both significant business change and related IT solutions (Billing/rating/provisioning/order management).
- Delivered major programmes utilising multiple suppliers and managing associated budgets
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with ability to build relationships with technical, business and senior management stakeholders.
- Strong influencing and negotiations skills with a demonstrated ability to create ‘win-win’ outcomes.
- Results oriented with a proven ability to drive team engagements in an aggressive and time sensitive environment in a geographically dispersed model
- Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems
This Project Manager position is a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months with the possibility to extend and is offering £525 per day via umbrella p/d