Project Manager wanted by my large scale FMCG client to provide professional project management support to ensure multiple projects are delivered in planned time, cost and quality
This Project Manager position will suit candidates who have a bachelor degree in biology, chemistry and have experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Project Manager will be an integral part to the project and will be managing functional line plans for CMC safety and disposition.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities
- Accountable for the development and management of integrated PSAP project plans and aggregation of information from varied group of stakeholders
- Ensures efficient, timely and cost effective delivery of project milestones through effective planning and identifying issues and opportunities in plan
- Master of project and resource related information and systems, established credibility and responsive to queries
- Critical mindset, identify ways to improve processes, and comfortable challenging status quo
- Ensures that a risk management plan is active and that is routinely discussed in the matrix team.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in biology, chemistry, engineering or a related field
- Experience of pharmaceutical industry experience in technical CMC or non-clinical safety/disposition.
- Project management experience
- Experience leading projects in a matrix context
To be considered for this Project Manager position candidates must have experience of the pharma industry experience in technical CMC drug development.