Leading Consultancy now require a Project Manager with Security Clearance (or Eligible) to work for their Military Client based in Gosport. This is an initial 6-month contract via umbrella paying between £600-650 / day.
The ideal Project Manager will have a strong technical background in using Security Management tools to implement SOC-SIEM services.
- To establish and maintain effective project controls
- To be able to organise and direct teams
- Negotiate with key customers and stakeholders including prioritising projects/resources
- To regularly report project progress and plans to management
- Experience is using Security Management tools
- Experience is using SIEM Systems (Security Incident Event Management)
- Experience in using SOC (Security Operations Centre) solutions
- Demonstrable Project manager experience, competence, skills and knowledge for the role
- SC Cleared (Or eligible)
If you are an experienced Project Manager with Security Clearance (or Eligible) combined with the relevant technical skills, please contact Lewis at email@example.com.