Senior Python Developer urgently required by my client, a leading global market intelligence agency, to work on the technology that underpins their research, analysis and operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically hands-on Python Developer to work on challenging, large-scale projects; designing and implementing improvements for one of my client’s most successful web-based data and analysis products.
To be considered for this position the Python Developer must have the following experience:
- 3+ years of commercial development experience
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technology platforms
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment and participate fully in agile software development processes
- Experience working on Cloud Infrastructure
- Significant experience developing, deploying and supporting web server-based applications
- Motivated, communicative individuals that really care about engineering best practices and working with a team to improve their technical knowledge and skill level
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone based in London to use their technical skills to shape the products of a leading organisations, whilst taking their career to an exciting new level within a global research and data agency.
This is a permanent role based in London paying between £60,000 and £80,000.