Global eCommerce Business based in Liverpool now require an experienced QA Test Analyst to perform both manual and automation testing across the business on a number of greenfield technology integrations.
The QA Tester will write test strategies, test cases and plans and will be responsible for ensuring best practice is adhered to throughout the testing phase.
The ideal QA Test Analyst will have the following experience:
- Excellent Testing Skills (ISQTB - preferred)
- Experience using Selenium for automated testing
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience of release and deployment management processes and activities
- Proficient at testing through technology integrations and integration platforms
- Experience of writing test strategies and plans and test cases
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical user stories
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience using Soap UI for API testing
If you possess the required skills and experience and are keen to be considered for this QA Test Analyst role then please submit your CV for consideration.