My client, a leading global financial services company based in London, are searching for a Quality and Improvement Service Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the development of continuous improvement in consumer journeys and business processes.
You will be responsible for understanding how the services and products that the company provides work, and how consumers interact with these services. It is important that you have experience in a highly regulated industry, such as finance. Reviewing data and creating dashboards are a key element of the role as the improvement initiatives are highly driven by MI.
- Strong experience of quality assurance and business process development
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to extract relevant insight from large quantities of data
- Excellent planning, organisation, and administration skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment
- Lean Sigma Green Belt
- Experience of Lucid Charts, Data Studio, and ISO9001:2015 advantageous
- Support consumer journey development and business process improvement
- Embedding a culture of continuous improvement and quality management
- Support the implementation of a best practice Governance and Risk Management model
- Schedule and conduct internal quality management system audits to maintain compliance to ISO:9001:2015
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance and Business Process development expert to join one of the world’s leading financial services companies. Experience working in an FCA regulated industry would be highly advantageous to applicants, as would a Lean Sigma Green belt and experience of ISO9001:2015.
This is a permanent position based in London, with hybrid working options. The base salary is £48k per annum plus a 10% bonus and an excellent benefits package.