Quality Engineer required with extensive expertise in working in a dedicated test team, utilising both manual and automated skillsets.
The Quality Engineer will be critical to the maintenance, improvement, and development of the organisations existing testing capabilities, suggesting potential process improvements and best practice.
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable experience in manual testing tools (TestRail), practices, and principles
- Demonstrable experience in automated testing tools (Selenium, Cypress), practices, and principles
- Experience of testing web-based systems
- Experience of testing API’s
- Experience of performance testing (Jmeter, Octoperf)
This role is offering up to £450 p/d outside IR35. The role is remote with the chance to WFH and in the office in Exeter post-covid.