An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Quality Manager to join an expanding and ambitious energy company, based in Central London, to lead and manage the quality and compliance of their sales function.
You will mainly be focused on their inhouse sales team who sell their products across the UK. You will also be required to regularly visit 3rd party field teams to mentor the staff with a goal of maximising performance and efficiency.
As the Quality Manager, you'll be driving the end-to-end quality and compliance of the sales of their products as well as creating a positive environment and supporting the teams in developing their sales skills. This will involve designing sales scripts and leading sales sessions.
You will also work closely with Sales Managers and stakeholders and will therefore need skills in engaging with people of various seniority levels
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position managing and leading sales quality
- A background in field or tele sales
- Strong experience in training/coaching staff in maximising performance
- Strong Excel skills and thorough understanding of data
- Can conduct themselves in a professional manor and provide clear and concise feedback to team members
- Able to motivate people of various seniority levels and engage with stakeholders
- Ambitious, dynamic and confident person is required
A salary of £30,000 - £40,000 is on offer which will be reflective of the candidate's experience level.
They are based in Central London which easy access to multiple city transport links.
If you are a creditable, driven person with strong sales quality management skills, please apply with your CV.