My client are one of the world’s first corporate banking platforms with a very modern technology stack. Their service / platform helps organisations to fast-track their economic growth through digital ecommerce. Their customers include Tier 1 Banks, Financial services and lending leaders.
Recently, my client have won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and have been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups this year. Overall, they are a really great business to join.
The typical day-to-day activity for the React Developer will look something like this:
- Designing, developing and deploying React applications.
- Continuously improve our product by innovating through the usage of A/B tests.
- Collaborating closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
The React Developer will require the following experience (expertise requirements vary for Junior to Lead level):
- Strong experience with React.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Redux, MobX or Gatsby.js
- Experience with AWS
- Agile experience, such as continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
The React Developer position is paying between £35k per annum for Junior and up to £100k per annum for Lead Developers. This role is situated and based in Central London
Interviews are taking place with immediate effect - If you are a React Developer looking for a new opportunity with one of London’s fastest growing FinTech brands, then please apply now.