Global Financial Services Consultancy now require a Manager Grade Regulatory Change Consultant with CSDR experience to join their Regulatory Change practice.
The CSDR Specialist will help Financial Services Clients with organisational transformation to minimise potential disruption derived from the impacts of complex regulatory change.
This opportunity will suit a highly dynamic and strategic individual with Middle & Back Office Operations experience ranging from Trade Support, Trade Capture, Transaction Monitoring/Life Cycle Event Processing, Trade confirmations & settlements
The ideal Regulatory Change Consultant will have the following experience:
- Experience working on regulatory engagements within the Financial Services sector
- Strong experience of CSDR is essential
- Knowledge of capturing and interpreting business requirements for the Central Securities Depositories Regulation (CSDR)
- Understands the tensions between regulatory pressure, operational speed and efficiency
- Experience in project delivery through Change Management methodologies and Agile
- Experience managing a team but also happy working independently or as part of a team
- Commercial awareness, strong financial understanding and banking process knowledge
- Experience in process mapping and understands operating models.
- Consulting background and Financial Services experience is essential.
- Some knowledge of different technology and software solutions and their business impact e.g. Workflow tools, Cloud, Robotics
- Process improvement experience
If you’re a Regulatory Change with a deep understanding of CSDR and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply.
Please note – candidates without CSDR experience will not be considered.