This an exciting time to join a rapidly growing organisation who are currently working with some of the worlds leading, and most recognised brands.
You’ll work collaboratively across a cross-functional team - including technical and non-technical stakeholders - to oversee site optimisation and improvement programmes across a number of markets.
This role will suit someone with experience working as Release Manager within a medium sized business – the ideal candidate will have exposure to integration.
As a Release Manager, you will:
- Develop a strong understanding for the platform and understand how platform releases will impact the wider business.
- Plan and organise release management activities in alignment with the platform timeline.
- Oversee the release of new and optimised functionality on the platform.
- Manage the release schedule, working closely with both third-party suppliers and global teams.
- Collaborate with product and integration teams to prioritise the delivery of features and bugs in sprints.
- Oversee the scope for the delivery of global digital solutions and ensure these are of the highest quality and within the programme timeframes.
From previous experience, you’ll ideally have:
- Worked as a Release Manager (or similar) for a medium sized organisation who create their own software / platform / application
- Experience managing release programmes
- Experience with integration tools / projects
Release Manager is a permanent role offering up to £50,000 + benefits.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates must have experience of Release Management working for an organisation who create their own Software / Platform / Applications.