Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, are looking for a Risk Manager/Technology to join, lead and support their European Tech Organisation to meet standards for regulatory and governing bodies.
My client is making a substantial investment into Transforming their technology landscape. The European team is leading that transformation by embarking on a high profile and ambitious Cloud and Business Transformation programme.
- Risk: Attend risk committees; develop and manage technology risks and key risk indicators; report risks to committees and develop the IT Risk Register.
- Compliance: Work with delivery leaders; manage business Process Architecture; support tech requests and lead/represent tech compliance
- Audit: Manage technology audits; support 3rd party audits and report on audits for stakeholders
- Governance: Attend governance meetings and manage tech security compliance
- Previous experience as a Technology Assurance Lead/Risk Manager
- Certifications in Risk, Compliance or Audit would be an advantage (e.g. CIA, CISA, ICA)
- Previous experience in dealing with regulatory bodies such as FCA and ICO
- Relevant certifications in Risk, Compliance or Audit
This is an exceptional opportunity for a proven Risk Manager to join a market leading organisation, working across an ambitious and high-profile Cloud and Business Transformation programme.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working in a matrix environment, working with cross functional teams, great communication and experience working with stakeholders to enable future team growth.
This is a permanent role, based in Leeds paying a salary of £50,000-60,000 + a strong benefits package.