RPA Developer wanted by my financial consulting client to focus on an operations payment process project.
This RPA Developer position will suit candidates who have experience capturing and documenting key changes to a E2E automation model as part of strategic plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an RPA Developer to join a fast paced financial consultancy with high profile clients.
Key Deliverables for the RPA Developer Position:
- Analysis, validation, documentation and design of specific developments required to eliminate robotics in a specific set of processes. This will involve:
- Review and analysis of strategic initiatives to ensure plans, proposals and designs are in line with the expectations to eliminate existing tactical solutions.
- Create documentation, and provide proposals to improve design and timelines for implementation
- Capturing and document key changes in the E2E automation model as part of strategic plans
- Highlight any key design issues that may arise on programs working with stakeholders in Ops and also more broadly F2B
- Validate solution with IT on existing programs to ensure designed appropriately to eliminate existing tactical solutions
Key Skills & Experience for RPA Developer Position:
- Understanding the Asset Servicing processes and experience of detailed technical design / analysis
This RPA Developer position is a FTC offering up to £70,000 per annum and will be based in London after COVID restrictions have been lifted.
To be considered for this RPA Developer position candidates must have experience understanding Asset Servicing processes and experience of detailed technical design and analysis.