RPA Developer wanted by my Consultancy client to work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
This RPA Developer position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced RPA Developer to lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects.
Candidates have to be Security Cleared or be able to be Security Cleared for this position.
RPA Developer Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms, preferably UiPath.
This RPA Developer role is a contract position offering up to £400 per day via umbrella, will be based fully remotely for the entirety of the 6 months contract.