An extremely exciting opportunity for an RPA Practice Lead to work for a FTSE250 company based in the City of London!
My client is looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Practice Lead with experience in Blue Prism, who will be responsible for leading and designing the systems that meet business needs and identifying concepts and translating them into RPA implementation design.
The RPA Practice Lead will be the driving force of the team and will be expected to lead the integration of multiple systems and technologies to collaborate with senior stakeholders, providing direction and challenge to find agreement.
My client is looking for an experienced RPA Practice Lead who has previous experience delivering and engaging within a wide portfolio of client accounts. The right candidate will have sound object orientated programming skills & design techniques e.g. in .NET, C# or VBA macros.
Key Responsibilities for this RPA Practice Lead – Blue Prism:
- Lead the developers while they are designing, coding and testing workflows using Blue Prism.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively across internal and external boundaries and cultures
- Strong consulting and business acumen, adept at establishing partnerships and building relationships internally and externally.
- Create the methodology, specification, and timetable for robotics and automation delivery across the UK business
- Run an effective governance process ensuring that performance is managed, opportunities are identified, and risks are appropriately mitigated
- Significant coding experience with RPA, implementing business processes using Blue Prism software.
- Blue Prism professional certification – PREFERRED
- Able to deliver Blue Prism solutions under an agile or waterfall framework using continuous integration principles.
- Strong understanding of the Blue Prism technical architecture.
- A proven background in technical leadership, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this RPA Practice Lead – Blue Prism position candidates are required to have a Blue Prism professional certification, be able to deliver Blue Prism solutions under an agile framework using continuous integration principles.