Award-winning telco organisation based in Southampton is now looking for a passionate Sales Marketing Manager to manage, develop and grow the Apple business within the organisation. The new Business Manager will play a crucial role in the demand generation as well as sales opportunities management for Apple products and solutions.
This is a brand new role within the organisation, where you will have the opportunity to create and communicate the business strategy and marketing plans aligned with the business’ and Apple’s plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the B2B Relationship with Apple
- Develop and execute all Apple marketing plans across the business, maximising Apple’s marketing support
- Researching, defining target customer segments
- Monitoring and supporting commercial, operational and business objectives
- Working alongside Head of Logistics to create a plan and drive awareness to develop the Apple Service Centre
- Analysing data and providing reporting on product trends, sales, manufacturer positioning and Apple’s product performance
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a dynamic and result-driven professional, you have excellent knowledge of the technology market
- Excellent teambuilding and relationship-building skills
- Experience in executing market analysis and trends
- Experience in producing reports and presenting for various stakeholders, including C-suite
- Capable of tailoring communication style to account for the seniority, experience and available time of the audience
- Proven track record in high standard delivery – within time, cost, quality, efficiency and value
Office Location: Southampton
* Due to the current Lockdown, this organisation is ready to interview and onboard the new Sales Marketing Manager fully remotely.