One of the UK’s leading FMCG companies based in West London require an R2R trainer on an interim basis. This company are a giant of the FTSE 100 and house hold name around the world.
The Learning Specialist is responsible for providing specialist and expert support to develop and deliver learning materials for the ERP programmes (Manufacturing and Commercial) as well as large and small projects across the landscape. This includes both classroom-based, virtual and computer-based materials.
The Learning Specialist will also be responsible for delivering knowledge transfer and training to local market Super Users so they are able to cascade to end-users (Train the Trainer). The individual will be responsible for supporting countries pre and post deployment so intermittent travel may be involved.
The Learning Specialist will have experience in either technical training or in another Learning and Development environment. While technical skills are important, the key to success lies in understanding what it takes to initiate, implement and participate in a substantial organisational change initiative.
- Experience in instructional design and/or adult education
- Advanced training delivery ability using innovative and enquiry based learning techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams to complete tasks to meet team objectives as necessary
- Solid understanding of training and development processes
- Specific experience in MS office tools and learning development software (Articulate Storyline and video editing tools desirable)
- SAP experience in R2R, and ideally experience in Treasury (Quantum/SAP)
- Work closely with the R2R Lead to support the ERP learning strategy
- Participate in the analysis of ERP business processes in order to establish end-user learning requirements
- Design learning materials for the SAP R2R / Treasury programme to meet requirements
- Develop learning and support materials, including presentations, exercises, data, assessments both for instructor led and computer-based training
- Develop knowledge retention materials for end users to refer back to after training e.g. helpcards, videos etc.
- Ensure all courseware is integrated in the learning curriculum and that materials are created to a high standard and are consistent with agreed standards and templates
- Deliver knowledge transfer/learning to local Super Users in support of the Train the Trainer approach but also to other above-market audience groups as required
- Provide support to local Super Users in delivering end user training
This contract is based in West London for an initial 6 months with a rate of £520 per day.