Working across my client’s high calibre Data & Analytics team, this is the ideal role for an analytical SAS specialist who is a critical thinker, with the ability to see the bigger picture.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- SAS Specialist
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro code
- SAS certified advantageous
- Analytical, and be capable of solving problems in a structured way
- Credit bureau exposure
- Relevant degree related (business information, computer sciences, maths, statistics etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Financial Services exposure ideal
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated SAS expert to join one of the world’s leading Financial Services organisations.
It must be stressed that only SAS certified consultants with a knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro code, and exposure within the credit bureau and Financial Services will be considered for this role.
This is an initial 6 month contract role based flexibly from Leeds paying a daily rate of £550 - £616 pd (via umbrella).