Working across my client’s high calibre Data & Analytics team, this is the ideal role for an analytical SAS and Python specialist who is a critical thinker, with the ability to see the bigger picture. With our client migrating to the cloud we need candidates who have proven experience translating SAS to Python codes.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- SAS Specialist
- Python Specialit
- Knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro code
- SAS certified advantageous
- Building out new interfaces in SAS & Python to migrate and improve the quality of existing code
- Analytical, and be capable of solving problems in a structured way
- Credit bureau experience
- Relevant degree related (business information, computer sciences, maths, statistics etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Financial Services exposure ideal
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated SAS and Python expert to join one of the world’s leading Financial Services organisations.
It must be stressed that only SAS certified consultants with a knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro code, Python and exposure within the credit bureau and Financial Services will be considered for this role.
This is an initial 6 month contract role based flexibly from Leeds paying a daily rate of £550 - £616 pd (via umbrella).