Working across my client’s high calibre Data & Analytics team, this is the ideal role for an analytical SAS specialist who is a critical thinker, with the ability to see the bigger picture. With our client migrating to the cloud we need candidates who have proven experience translating SAS codes.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- SAS Specialist
- Knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro code
- SAS certified advantageous
- Analytical, and be capable of solving problems in a structured way
- Credit bureau experience
- Relevant degree related (business information, computer sciences, maths, statistics etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Financial Services exposure ideal
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated SAS expert to join one of the world’s leading Financial Services organisations.
It must be stressed that only SAS certified consultants with a knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro code, exposure within the credit bureau and Financial Services will be considered for this role.
This is an initial 6 month contract role based flexibly from London paying a daily rate of £500 - £525 pd (via umbrella).