SOC Engineer – SC cleared - UK Wide - £600 per day – 12 Month Contract
Ventula have partnered with a global software development consultancy who are looking for a SOC Engineer on 12 month contract basis to work on their client’s site, a government organisation.
The right candidate MUST be SC cleared and be fully committed to the full 12 months, which could be extended. We are seeking SOC Engineer who have proven experience in ArcSight 6 or above and is confident monitoring and managing the maintenance of security products. You will be required to create reports, and ensure that the security infrastructure is significantly looked after. You will be responsible for working at a detailed technical level with the service teams, and be comfortable reporting on adhoc and ongoing issues that may arise.
Successful SC cleared candidates should apply if they have experience within the following:
- SC Cleared or above
- ArcSight SIEM version 6
- Flex Connectors – able to create custom connectors
- Producing incident reports
- Tuning/creating of Reports and Trends for the Client
- Dashboards and Active Channels
- Keeping an up to date track of potential threats and be knowledgeable about how to deal with them.
- ArcSight SIEM version 6 or above – high level of skill
- Network and host IDS monitoring
- Firewall architecture and hardening techniques
- TCP/IP and networking environments
- RHEL and Windows Server/workstation Operating Systems
- SNMP V2 and V3
If you are looking to work alongside an incredible team of SOC specialists and want to elevate your skills and career with SC clearance and are ArchSight SIEM 6 or above certified, then please apply today.
This UK wide role is paying a competitive day rate of £600 per day and will be for a duration of minimum 12 months.