DV Cleared or SC Cleared
6 Months Contract inside IR35
Leading Consultancy now require a Scrum Master with DV or Security Clearance to work on a large-scale Cloud Enhancement Project for their Military Client based in Gosport. This is an initial 6-month contract via umbrella.
The successful candidate will take ownership of an agile scrum team within the Service delivery team. Main responsibilities will include leading the team towards goals, supporting through clearing blockers and coordinating current sprint priorities through Agile teams.
Scrum Master Key Responsibilities:
- Agile Scrum team leader
- make sure resources are placed in the agreed priority areas and resources are utilised
- Participate in sprint planning
- Relationship management between service and project
- facilitate progress and address blockers by working with your team
Scrum Master essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of agile methods as a Scrum Master
- Customer focused/Business aware
- Team leader and Player
- Adaptable and flexible
- Organised/Time Management
This role will be a part remote working opportunity on an initial 6-month basis.
All Scrum Masters that apply for this role must be DV or Security Cleared (or eligible).
If you are an experienced Scrum Master with DV or Security Clearance with agile method experience looking to secure a lucrative and hands on contract, we are keen to hear from you.