You will to be responsible for promoting and supporting agile and scrum techniques across the organisation. The Scrum Master will be a key role within the company with skills and tools to coach their teams in their understanding and application of Scrum and the Agile processes and practices.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have the following experience:
- Expertise in managing Jira and Confluence
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master within a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD etc
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing etc
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and passionate Scrum Master to join one of the world’s leading Financial Services organisations, revered within the market for their cutting edge technology stack, and high calibre team.
This is an initial 3 month contract role based flexibly from Leeds offering an daily rate of £450 pd (inside IR35).