Security Architect, with expert knowledge of Identity and Access Management is now required by my client – an eCommerce brand based in Luton, to join their team on an initial 6 months contract. The Security Architect will be responsible for working within a team to identify and oversee key architectural aspects of the programme, whilst ensuring they meet the end security requirements.
Responsibilities for the Security Architect are as follows:
- Identify security threats and ensure these are addressed in the company architecture and principles
- Engage with various stakeholders to explain optimal solutions for security requirements
- Collaborate with the Information Security team
- Act as a ‘go-to’ security expert
The Security Architect will need the following experience:
- Extensive Security Architect experience
- Specialist knowledge in Identity and Access Management, Network Security and Cryptography
- Knowledge in Active Directory
- Experience with cloud system separation controls
- Up to date knowledge on all current security threats
The Security Architect is a contract position paying £650 per day for an initial 6 months, if you have the required experience please apply.