This role holds high responsibility of establishing and maintain their high security standards, processes and guidelines related to security architecture. The Security Architect will also provide consultancy and technical assurance solutions to various IT focussed teams across the business.
You’ll be working closely with various IT designers (Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects etc.) to design systems ensuring all services within the business are Secure by Design.
You’ll be working closely with closely
- Broad experience within Security Architecture
- Expertise in technical assurance and designing complex security solutions
- Strong experience working with Security architecture teams
- Excellent experience of security systems controls including, vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365, AWS, SDLC, SDLC, SAST, DAST, SecDevOps tool chain and Web Application Firewall.
- Certified Information Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hands-on, critical project and gain experience at on of the UK’s leading travel/e-commerce companies who have a strong reputation in reference to their technology and security standards.
The rate is £550 - £600 per day depending on experience. This role requires a consultant to be onsite 5 days a week and the client are based in Luton, Bedfordshire.