A global Financial Services firm are looking for a Security Engineer with strong Cloud exposure to work on a 6-month contract basis, paying up to £700 per day. The company is based in Leeds and would initially be a remote working opportunity until restrictions ease (1/2 days in the office thereafter).
As a Security Engineer, you would be expected to…
- Assess a catalogue of applications against an established vulnerability management and remediation programme.
- Validate the effectiveness of technical controls over applications to provide a clear view of control assurance.
- Review the technical control stack to support overall posture and specific standards such as PCI-DSS.
In order to be considered for this role, you would need to have:
- Significant experience in a Cloud environment.
- Experience of working in a transformational environment that is moving to cloud.
- Experience in the deployment, operation, and configuration of WAFs, networks and security tools.
- Experience in supporting the use of a secure SDLC which is supported by strong application development tooling.
- Experience at creating good and meaningful MI & Dashboards, project plans and technical documentation.
- Ability to write technical risk/security reports.
- CISSP, CCSP, Google Cloud Security Engineer
If you are an experienced Security Engineer with strong Cloud exposure looking to secure a lucrative and hands on contract, we are keen to hear from you.
This role will initially be a remote working opportunity until restrictions ease (1/2 days in the office afterwards), paying between £550-700 / day on an initial 6 months basis.