C# .Net Developer wanted by my client is a global, multinational manufacturing giant who are focused on the creation of air quality and health products, based in St Albans. My clients require a C# .NET Software Developer to join their dynamic, expanding agile product team, and is a great chance to use .NET core in a commercial environment.
The idea C# .Net Developer candidate will have extensive experience in C# .Net development with a medium to large scale organisation.
C# .Net Developer is a great chance to progress your career within a global powerhouse company that will provide you with exposure to live, interesting, global projects from day 1.
C# .NET Developer will have the following skills:
- .NET, Angular, TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Azure Cloud-based development experience (exposure to utilities including Azure CLI/Remote Manager/Templating)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and integrating a range of web services
- Understanding of JSON, XML, Schema Documents
- Thorough understanding of RESTful services (JSON) and API Design
- Comfortable working with DBaaS products with SQL or NoSQL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant alternative Science desirable
C# .Net Developer is a permanent role offering between up to £75k + benefits.
In order to be considered for the C# .Net Developer role candidates are required to have extensive experience in C# .Net Development.