Operating across the CDO function, the Senior Business Analyst will provide technical and thought data leadership, devising the business analysis approach across all data reporting requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following experience:
- Report building / reporting analysis experience
- Writing standards / policies (data framework / data governance)
- CRA experience ideal
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Data reporting / BI / MI experience working with (complex) data hierarchies, ideally with hands on report building skills
- Experience of data governance and/or Credit Referencing Agency (CRA) exposure
- Skills in creating policies and standards from working within a compliance/DPO environment
- Experience working at a CRA or a banking environment with credit referencing client exposure highly advantageous
- GDPR knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Senior Business Analyst with strong experience managing data reporting and intelligence projects, ideally within a Credit Bureau to secure a senior and challenging contract position within a market leading, global organisation.
You will be expected to work at all levels and eﬀectively communicate, inﬂuence key decisions and deﬁne requirements.
This is an initial 6 month contract based flexibly from Leeds (1-2 days per week in office) paying a daily rate of between £550-616/ day via Umbrella.