Senior Consultant wanted by my consultancy client to be able to work in different team constructs and variety of projects.
The chosen Senior Consultant will have to have experience in a client facing role and be delivering presentations and managing clients expectations.
This Senior Consultant must have experience with at least one of the following : Data Visualisations tools such as Tableau, Robotics Process Automation such as Blue Prism or Cloud such as AWS.
Key Experience for Senior Consultant
- Ideally a minimum of 3 year and up to 5 years related experience
- Client facing experience including delivering presentations, and managing client’s expectations
- Experience in managing teams or individuals
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in handling and understanding large amounts of complex data
- Experience in contributing to and leading workshops to gather client requirements
- Financial Services experience and understanding of the key industry challenges
- Some knowledge of different technology and software solutions
- Understanding of different technologies and the business impacts e.g. Cloud, Robotics, Blockchain
- Experience in at least one of the following: Data Visualisation tools such as Tableau, Robotics Process Automation such as Blue Prism, Cloud such as AWS
- Knowledge of a range of the following: SQL, Python, Excel/VBA, Java, Alteryx, JIRA, Xceptor
This Senior Consultant position is a permanent position based in London offering up to £60,000 per annum
To be considered for this Senior Consultant position candidates are required to have experience with analysis and investment banking.