Leading Financial Services provider requires a Senior Credit Risk Analyst. This company are true market leaders in their niche field and operate in over 80 countries.
The Credit Risk Analysts are responsible for providing external clients with analytical support and project analysis. This includes answering client queries related to data characteristics, score and also involvement in analytical projects, for example: credit strategy development, model development and other bespoke analytics to solve client specific problems. You will be building multiple scorecards via the utilisation of consumer data.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in programming languages (SAS / R / Python) in either the commercial arena or at university and understand the process of logical process
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members and clients at various levels, including business leaders.
- Exposure to Scorecards essential
- Additional languages desirable are VB & VBA
- Background in Credit Risk/or the ability to apply coding abilities in a credit risk function
This position is offering a basic salary up to £48K, the location (when COVID allows) will be either City or London or central Leeds office, however there is flexible working available.