You would be working on a variety of data engineering projects across the business, allowing for you to always been challenged in new and different ways.
The company is one of the largest energy companies in the world and thus you will be working alongside some of the most talented and dedicated people in the industry.
- Designing and architecting data infrastructure
- Deploying secure and heavily tested software that meets requirements
- Being responsible for your projects and ensuring they are delivered to the highest standard. Maintaining and updating it if necessary
- Working alongside other developers effectively to produce the best possible projects
- Experience planning, designing, producing, and maintaining data infrastructure and products
- Experience with an object-orientated programing language such as Python, java, C++
- High level SQL skills
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Stakeholder management skills
- Salary up to £85 - £90k + 20% of salary flexible benefits allowance
- + £6k car allowance
- 20% salary OTE bonus
- Life and health insurance