Our global eCommerce client now requires a Senior Data Scientist to join in on the project lifecycle with new fresh ideas to enhance current processes.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of the Data Science Toolbox to be able to utilise it within the business.
As part of the role, you will be line managing junior team members and develop your area of specialism to become an expert in the field.
The ideal Senior Data Scientist will have:
- Have good knowledge across the entire Data science Toolbox to be able to apply it to your role and the project
- Understanding of Cloud and Big Data environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication to be able to bring forth your analytical thought process and to be able to compose your complex ideas.
- Have customer and stakeholder centric experience to achieve great understanding of the project
- Ability to play an active part in sharing analytical knowledge and keeping up with all trends and developments
- Have 1-2 years of commercial experience as a Data Scientist
- A degree in the Scientific or Engineering field
Rate: £580 p/d Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hybrid/Luton (1 day per week on site)
If you are a Senior Data Scientist with an interest in bringing change to the business by understanding it’s performance and developing talent, this is a great opportunity for you.