A Senior DevOps Engineer is now required by one of Europe’s Top 3 Ecommerce & Travel organisations, based in Central London. You will be joining a team responsible for influencing the future of their digital platform whilst solving backend microservice platform issues.
Responsibilities for the Senior DevOps Engineer are as follows:
- Ensuring automation, scalability and security
- Advise less experienced DevOps acting as a technical lead
- Collaborate with the Web Solutions Architect ensuring architectural principles and security standards are fully implemented within agile teams
The Senior DevOps Engineer will need the following experience:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge with containerized workloads (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Microservice architectures knowledge and experience
The Senior DevOps Engineer is a contract position paying up to £575 per day for an initial 6 months, with a high chance of extensions due to the amount of work projected.