Nationwide – Fully remote
Up to £80,000 + benefits
My client, a well-known managed service provider, are looking for a new Senior DevOps Engineer with AWS and automation experience to work with their Public Cloud team and concentrate on deployment, automation, and AWS support.
Throughout the role, the successful Senior DevOps engineer will work on new and exciting projects using tools such as AWS, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, Jenkins, etc.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Act as the lead Engineer
- Provide AWS support and advice
- Manage and overlook AWS configurations and installations
- Implement and maintain machine images
- Troubleshooting on technical problems
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Demonstrate a genuine desire and passion for AWS
- Strong scripting experience using Bash, Perl, Python or Powershell
- Strong Windows and Linux O/S background
- Strong background in creating and maintaining scalable and auto-scaled environments using automation tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Knowledge of ECS/EKS and/or Docker containers
- Experience of Continuous Integration/CD pipelines
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated DevOps Engineer/Professional with a background in AWS, Automation and deployment who will provide their valuable input into value automation, cloud maintenance and scripting.
This is a permanent role, which is completely home-based and Nationwide, paying a salary of £70,000-£80,000.
If you are an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer with AWS and automation experience looking to secure a lucrative and hands on position, we are keen to hear from you.